The application period for the 2016-2018 Postdoctoral Fellowships is now closed.
Applications to the 2016-2018 fellowships are open from October 1, 2015 to January 4, 2016. All application materials must be received by January 4, 2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. A complete application will consist of:
- a cover letter explaining how you fit the eligibility criteria for the fellowship and identifying the departments/programs that you are interested in at each school (you may indicate more than one school, and multiple departments/programs);
- a full curriculum vitae;
- a brief statement of your teaching and future research interests (max 3 pages);
- an official graduate school transcript
(view instructions for how to request an official transcript to be sent to Interfolio);
- three confidential letters of recommendation
(view instructions for how to request letters from your referees through Interfolio);
- a writing sample (article, chapter, etc., max. 30 pages);
- a timetable for completion of your degree or a copy of your doctoral diploma.