Applications for the 2014 Postdoctoral Fellowships are closed. Please check back again soon for the deadline for 2015 fellowships. Applications are typically due in mid-November. In the meanwhile, please review the application requirements below.
Last year, candidates were required to apply via Interfolio. No paper applications were accepted. A complete application consisted of:
- a cover letter explaining how you fit the eligibility criteria for the fellowship and identifying the departments/programs that you are interested in at each school (you may indicate more than one school, and multiple departments/programs);
- a full curriculum vitae;
- a brief statement of your teaching and future research interests (max 3 pages);
- an official graduate school transcript
(instructions on how to request an official transcript to be sent to Interfolio can be found here)
- three confidential letters of recommendation
(instructions on how to request letters from your referees through Interfolio can be found here)
- a writing sample (article, chapter, etc., max. 30 pages)
- a timetable for completion of your degree or a copy of your doctoral diploma.