Applications for the 2015-2016 Postdoctoral Fellowships will open on October 1, 2014. The deadline for applications is November 14, 2014. In the meanwhile, please review the application requirements below.
Last year, candidates were required to apply via Interfolio. No paper applications were accepted. A complete application consisted of:
- a cover letter explaining how you fit the eligibility criteria for the fellowship and identifying the departments/programs that you are interested in at each school (you may indicate more than one school, and multiple departments/programs);
- a full curriculum vitae;
- a brief statement of your teaching and future research interests (max 3 pages);
- an official graduate school transcript
(instructions on how to request an official transcript to be sent to Interfolio can be found here)
- three confidential letters of recommendation
(instructions on how to request letters from your referees through Interfolio can be found here)
- a writing sample (article, chapter, etc., max. 30 pages)
- a timetable for completion of your degree or a copy of your doctoral diploma.