Criteria for Evaluation
In the decision-making process, the C3 Executive Committee will give attention to funding a variety of disciplines from the humanities or humanistic social sciences at a range of institutions. In addition, it will consider the following questions:
- Will this funding be allocated to a hire identified through a New Scholar Series?
- Is this funding for a tenure-track position?
- What impact would this position have on the institution? On the curriculum?
- What resources have been allocated to support the new faculty member?
- How has the institution engaged a diverse student or faculty body?
- How has the department, or program engaged a diverse student or faculty body? This may include efforts at student mentoring or diversifying the curriculum.
- Does institutional criteria for hiring and promotion consider curricular or pedagogical contributions related to equity and inclusion?
- Does the proposal have coherence and clarity?
> Faculty Funding
> Call for Proposals
> Application Guidelines
> Criteria for Evaluation