Links and resources of potential interest to C3 partners and participants include:
For undergraduate students
- Associated Colleges of the Midwest Students Programs: Collaborate with other ACM students and grow together as world travelers, scholars, athletes, and future professionals.
- Leadership Alliance Summer Research – Early Identification Program (SR-EIP): This is a summer research fellowship program that offers many of the same advantages as the C3 Undergraduate Fellowship Program.
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship: These fellowships are the centerpiece of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation’s initiatives to reduce the serious underrepresentation of minorities in the faculty ranks of institutions of higher learning.
For graduate student and recent doctoral graduates
- Associated Colleges of the Midwest: Undergraduate and Faculty Fellows Program for a Diverse Professoriate: The Fellows Program has three main components to support the program’s broad goal of expanding participation by underrepresented groups in the career pipeline from college student to liberal arts college professor.
- Associate Colleges of the Midwest: Considering Careers at Small Liberal Arts Colleges (SLACs)
- Black Doctoral Network Conference: This association fosters networking and collaboration among doctoral candidates/graduates of African descent.
- Consortium for Faculty Diversity fellowships: CFD offers dissertation and postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at member liberal arts colleges.
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium: HERC is a non-profit organization of more than 700 colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations committed to hiring the most diverse and talented faculty, staff, and executives.