The following is a list of links and resources of potential interest to C3 partners and participants:
For undergraduate students
- Leadership Alliance’s Summer Research – Early Identification Program (SR-EIP): A summer research fellowship program that offers many of the same advantages as the C3 Undergraduate Fellowship Program. Application deadline: Feb. 1
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship: “The centerpiece of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation’s initiatives to reduce the serious underrepresentation of minorities in the faculty ranks of institutions of higher learning.”
- Ivy Plus Symposium : A Symposium in mid-March, hosted by Harvard University and MIT, aimed at undergraduate students interested in graduate school. The deadline for this year’s event has passed.
- Berkeley Prize for Undergraduate Essays in German Studies. Awarded annually by UC Berkeley’s Department of German for outstanding unpublished papers written during the previous calendar year by undergraduate students enrolled at a North American university/college.
For graduate student and recent doctoral graduates
- Consortium for Faculty Diversity fellowships. CFD offers dissertation and postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at member liberal arts colleges.
- Black Doctoral Network Conference: A new association to foster networking and collaboration among doctoral candidates/graduates of African descent.