Links and resources of potential interest to C3 partners and participants include:
For undergraduate students
- Leadership Alliance’s Summer Research – Early Identification Program (SR-EIP): A summer research fellowship program that offers many of the same advantages as the C3 Undergraduate Fellowship Program. Application deadline: February 1
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship: “The centerpiece of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation’s initiatives to reduce the serious underrepresentation of minorities in the faculty ranks of institutions of higher learning.”
- Ivy Plus Symposium: A Symposium in mid-March, hosted by Harvard University and MIT, aimed at undergraduate students interested in graduate school.
- Berkeley Prize for Undergraduate Essays in German Studies: Awarded annually by the University of California, Berkeley’s Department of German for outstanding unpublished papers written during the previous calendar year by undergraduate students enrolled at a North American university/college.
For graduate student and recent doctoral graduates
- Consortium for Faculty Diversity fellowships: CFD offers dissertation and postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at member liberal arts colleges.
- Black Doctoral Network Conference: A new association to foster networking and collaboration among doctoral candidates/graduates of African descent.